Sunday, January 25, 2009

long time no blog

I have reverted to my previous blog habits... as in I haven't blogged in forever. But here I am, I'm back kids! And I have a gi-normous update for you. I should be showering right now, because I'm about to go out to lunch with the Mikey Mike, but I just don't feel like it. So I will be dirty for lunch. It will be ok. My hands are clean ;) So where did I leave off? Ahh, in December. So here are the major events that have happened since then:

December 23rd: Sister Robyn finally returned from her travels! Very very very exciting to have her back. Needless to say I missed her, and I am glad she is here :)

The Holidays: Basically they kicked my ass. With all the hoopla of the sister being back in town, and then her boy being here, and then the family events & holidays I got wiped out and exhausted, which leads into New Years.

New Years Eve: I managed to get NYE and day off from Azia. Not sure how. But after December holidays I was not in a good place and it was not my best New Years. It started off really fun, but ended in annoyance and me feeling like I never wanted to be around people again ever. So for the first week in Jan. I took a people break.

And the latest news in January? I got a day job! I am now a 'leasing consultant' for 'Crossroads at Penn' apartments in Richfield. I just finished my first week. It seems like it will be a good thing, but the waking up early thing is destroying me. Also, I was sick all week and ODed on cold meds and am just now beginning to feel like a normal person again. Boo. Also, I turned 25 on January 19th. I had my quarter century crisis way back in October though so it was all good. The only thing that kind of sucked was I was sick for the celebrations.

So that is what's new with me. Sorry this was not told in a very interesting manner, but I am out of practice! I think what happened is that I've just started texting Leah all my random thoughts instead of blogging about them. Oh yeah, also, I got an iphone and I am addicted to it. <3 <3 <3 Peace, love, & kittens :)

1 comment:

MINI-APPL said...

Jess! I'm definitely down to hang out -- what are you up to this week/end?

Day job eh?

Only my wheels and pedals got stolen -- the worst -- i'm riding this shitty mountain bike now and waiting for wheels to come via mail.