Tuesday, February 3, 2009

job hair feb snoop

Today my job actually went by pretty fast. I think it helped to eat lunch earlier, because then I wasn't counting the minutes until I could put the gurgling hunger pains to rest, because I had been eating really late, like not til 2 or 2:30! Which is especially late for a girl that only drinks coffee for breakfast. I also think I will have 4 move ins for February, which will be an extra $200+ buckeroos para mi. Thank god, lord knows I need it. I hate how fast the time flies by when I get home from work too. Eat some food, watch a tv show, drink some wine, check the email/blogs/facebook/etc. and all of a sudden it's 10pm and I need to be to bed by 12 if I don't want to die in the morning. Basically I get 5 hours of free time after work, and it just doesn't seem like enough to get everything done.

I also really need to get my hair colored/cut, but I also am trying to grow it out and wish I could afford some extensions so I don't have to wait for it to grow. And color doesn't fade out of extensions either :P. Bah.

Things I'm happy about for the month of February: my bff Leah moves into my apartment building 2 doors down from me (SO EXCITING, you don't even know... it will be like having a roommate without having to have a roommate), Chris Koza concert on <3 day, the return of Heroes, and having like 5 good books to read.

Also, I didn't watch the Superbowl. Drop it like it's hot.

No comments: