Sunday, July 1, 2007

korea days 14-16

Aw, my last weekend in Korea. And what a weekend... all I could hope for and more.

(Day 14) Friday, June 29th

Went to Eastern Welfare to look at my file and discovered some things about my birth parents that was not available in the US. Later went to a barbeque at Dusty's and then to the bar.

Eastern



BBQ




Bar



(Day 15) Saturday, June 30th

The big Eagles versus Bears baseball game! It was SO much fun. Fans here definitely have more zeal than in MN, the twinkies game will never be the same after the Korean game. After the game we ate, drank, and clubbed.








Check out the Korean baseball fans!!



Eating, bars, club






(Day 16) Sunday, July 1st

THE DONKEY SHOW!! Based on A Midsummer Nights Dream, it is unlike anything I've ever seen.












Check 'em out in action!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn i totally wanna see that show.... theres nothing like men in speedos that turns me on more.... i mean, turns me on theatrically. -mike of the weird land