Saturday, July 7, 2007

korea days 17-20 end of days (happy birthday yumi cat!!)

Well I made it home, got in today at about 2:30pm after 16 hours of travel... whew! Yumi Cat was excited to see me, but not as excited as I was to see her!!! It is her birthday today! She is 1 year old!! But here is what happened in my last few days in Seoul...

Oh PS, the baseball and Donkey Show videos are finally working

(Day 17) Monday, July 2nd

Today was fairly lowkey, I was kind of sick so we laid low and went to a DVD bong! Apparently, normally this is where people go to like makeout etc.




(Day 18) Tuesday, July 3rd

We went to the Army base, Robyn's friend Kuan ie Katutsu works there. It was strange, a little American village in the middle of Korea. We played minigolf, it was a good time!




After, we went to Seoul Tower for a sweeping view of Seoul!

Gondola Ride up to Seoul Tower!








After the Tower, we went to get food and drinks, and there was this little guy on the side of the road.



(Day 18) Wednesday, July 4th

Today I went shopping (all by myself!) and managed to navigate my way to meet up with Robyn and friends to get my hair permed and to go out to dinner after.

Yikes!!



Cheers!



(Day 19) Thursday, July 5th

My last day!! I said goodbye to Robyn's kids then that night we went out to eat for my final Korean meal, and then to the bar for peach soju and makale.

Goodbye Pegasus Class!!



Bar



More sticker fun was necessary of course!




Katutsu won me a monkey!! And Robyn won a monkey for having the lowest score of the day, ha.



Final Drinks :( at a bar notorious for blind dates.



(Day 20) Friday, July 6th

Robyn sent me off on the airport bus at 7am. Flew into Chicago and then finally home at 2:30pm! Funny how my plane took off at 12pm Friday the 6th in Korea and then I got here at 2:00pm Friday the 6th ;) I got a second chance at Friday. And now I am tired again!!!!! So the blog switches locations into good ole Minneapolis. Viva Korea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will do chica,,, um is your sister licking between a monkeys legs in that last one? doesnt your mom read these? geez korea has made her a very dirt monkey licking girl. miguel

Anonymous said...

Miguel - don't even go there. Someday you will have a daughter and will be left wondering where you went wrong!!! She doesn't really mean to be awful... Mom