Saturday, June 14, 2008

candid me this


I was thinking about being more candid in my blogs. But then I remembered that my mom reads my blog. And after that I remembered that lot's of people you think don't read your blog actually do, you just don't know it. I also remembered that I don't like people to know everything that I'm thinking about, because while I do a lot of thinking, it's not for everyone's personal knowledge. I don't like being an open book, unless it's because you really understand me. And so I decided I'm not going to just explicitly let everyone know what's up. So I guess if you do want to know what's up you'll have to actually put in more effort than just clicking one of your bookmark links. Oh, don't lie, you know you have this bookmarked ;)

1 comment:

MINI-APPL said...

Every so often my mom tells me "I'm tired of my friends telling my how hilarious my son's drawings of vagina dinosaurs are."