Tuesday, June 10, 2008

too bad so sad

I just had a little fit where I sobbed for five minutes about my phone. Ok, don't get me wrong, I know it's ridiculous, but I did it anyway. Because really, I really need my phone since I don't have a landline. And today I needed to call an old boss about a letter of rec I need, and my manager at Stella's cuz she misscheduled me and it's for tomorrow. So anyway, my phone broke so I drove to Minnetonka to get a new one. They don't have it, but sent me to Apple Valley to get one. I've lost the majority of my contacts, but got a new phone and have some numbers. Breathe a sigh of relief, I can stop thinking about it. Go home, am getting new ringtones, putting in numbers, etc. (since mine are all gone now :P) Then I try to take a picture of my cat for a screensaver when I discover that both the camera and the camcorder do not work. Like are you fucking kidding me? This is a brand new phone that I drove all over town to get wasting a whole bunch of time that I didn't have to get it. So I freaked out and cried about it. Sooo frustrating. But I'm better now :)

Oh, and my sister is in town for 3 weeks from Korea, so I'm super stoked about it. Also, I got a haircut today. Wordup.

No comments: