Tuesday, September 16, 2008

time

I feel like I need more time. An extra 4 hours in every day. I don't have enough of it to get everything done. Some of the things I need to do have other people depending on me for it, some stuff is just me, some for work... all of it doesn't fit into my day. I often underestimate the amount of time menial things things take, like going to buy more garbage bags, or changing the kitty litter, doing laundry. All of a sudden there is no time for anything else until I have to go to work. And then I get home from work hoping to finish up other work, but I find that I'm exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open and it's only midnight. Eating also takes up a lot of time. But it's necessary. Setbacks like being unable to find work clothes took up 2 entire days of my free time. 3 if you count that I had to go to my parents to pick them up, because they needed to be hemmed. I need a day off.

Also, it's second chance summer! This whole week will be nice so everyone wear shorts and sandals, because this is probably your last chance! I personally, am stoked. That is if I ever get to leave my apartment besides going to work.

No comments: