Monday, March 31, 2008

and this is why minnesota sucks. (but I still heart it)



So remember me saying Stella's was about to take off? I take it back. Holy effing snowstorm! And I was really put out by it until I saw that snowman on my way home from work today :)

In other notes, do you ever notice how your bed seems the most comfortable it's ever been when you have to get out of it and you've already hit the snooze button three times so you actually *do* have to get up? This morning my alarm went off yet again... I turned it off fully intending to jump up for fear of being late, when Sia, my precious darling little kitten suddenly stretched out all along the length of my arm (which was freezing) and curled her little head under my chin. Damn...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it is SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

ps that was from me... Jen Bunny!