Wednesday, April 9, 2008

free at last!!

Ahhh, free at last! Well, kind of. Last Friday was my last day at Red Lobster. My coworkers all said,"Oooh sad! This is so sad!!" and thus I had to keep my elation at being done to a minimum, ha. Also, I more or less quit my graphics "job". I know in my last blog I said it was about to take off, which it may be, but in looking at my life I discovered, because of that job I was a. stressed out b. had no free time to pursue projects of my own and c. feeling constantly as if we were at the brink of something great, but it would never quite come to fruition.

Now it's strange, because I have TONS of free time! I'm so used to having to schedule everything in my life so rigidly, and now I'm kind of out of sorts. Although, I do have a bunch of projects I'm getting ready to work on. It is just an odd feeling to not *have* to work on them if I don't want to.

In other news, my little Jen Bunny was in Mpls last weekend! SO much fun!! Six shots and a drink later, we were noraebonging til 4 in the morning!



Also, Yumi got a new bed that looks like a turquoise flower, and she really digs it.



Funny, but slightly gross story, my kitten Sia ate part of a cat toy and so I had to pull a string out of her butt. Soon after destringing her butt, I discovered she herself had tried to remove the string and I was lucky enough to have poop smeared on my carpet. I love my little darlings :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where does one go to karaoke?

Yumi Lover said...

On Oak street... little Korean place called Boomtown I think