Tuesday, July 8, 2008

oh, also

I've apparently gone blog crazy and just cannot get enough of it. But that's what happens when I'm doing graphics work and I'm on my computer. But that's not what I was going to say.

Here is what I was going to say:

1. Weirdly, everywhere I go lately, in the bathroom there is milk & honey handsoap.

2. I hate it when people cram their bodies into clothes that are too small. The person might not even be overweight (although more often than not, they are), but they definitely look waaay overweight when they try to cram their ass into a pair of tiny shorts that are 2 sizes too small.

3. Mikey's room is full of other people's art. So if you want to do an art exchange with me, I am totally down. I'll trade some of my prints I've been doing for something of yours.

And that's all for now kidlets! Shorty wanna be a thug... no not really.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm excited that you found a new place. I often point out those people with the clothes that are the wrong size to Matt. Seriously, do some of these girls feel that much worse in size 12 than 10? I want to say, just buy the frickin 12! You'll look more like an 8...for real!I told Matt they should hire me for one of those make over ambush shows. I could be helping SO many...