Saturday, July 5, 2008

what i did and what i have to do

Dude. Last night saw the fireworks by the Stone Arch Bridge then went to the 10 Second Film festival where my girlfriend was freaking out about her ex-boyfriend hosting the whole damn thing so we had to leave after 20 of the films (there were 100). We were feeling kinda buzzed then, & headed back to uptown. Discovered my friend was breaking up with her boyfriend that night, which I had been advocating for months btw. So a long night was about to get longer. Went to the Indy, ate ahi tuna and jalapeno cream cheese wontons. Nom nom. Started to get really really tired, but had to wait for the breakup friend. Met some white-hat type boys wearing matching outfits. Ok, they weren't matching exactly, but pretty damn close. Lame-o. Leah started talking to this really really sexy latino looking guy. They took Lindsey Lohan shots (red headed sluts with a "coke" back, ha). I finally got to go home and sleep, then had to wake up for my 9:30am screenprinting class. Fun class, but not so fun waking up.

Now I'm in between the class and having to go close at Stella's tonight, which means I won't get to come back home until a little after 2am. Not that I'm complaining. Ok wait wait, I am complaining, I don't want to close. Tomorrow I have to finish a tri-fold brochure for my bro and the upcoming trade show, plus I have to complete the first drafts of the bathroom ads. I need to harness all of my discipline and ignore my innate desire for hardcore procrastination.

In other news, I found a super awesome apartment on 27th & Hennepin. I can start moving in Aug. 1st, I'm sooo stoked about it! Still gonna try to do the last minute thing to Lollapalooza and Chicago tho, we'll see what the financial and work situation is at the end of the month.

Now, I think I'm gonna take a quick nap before I have to go into work. Sorry if this blog was boring and not funny or interesting, but I'm tired. :P

No comments: