Friday, May 30, 2008

pimps don't commit suicide / teen horniness is not a crime

Woah. Wednesday night I watched or rather attempted to watch the movie Southland Tales. This is by director Richard Kelly who did the movie Donnie Darko. All I can say is WTF. And "teen horniness is not a crime." If you want to be completely flabbergasted by the insane WTF-ness of a movie, watch Southland Tales.

Also, I think I caught and fought off a 24 hour virus in the time between Wednesday and Thursday. I thought it was the movie giving me a headache, then I thought I got the headache because I had hit myself in the head with a door on Tuesday, but then when I still wasn't feeling well Thursday I figured it maybe was a little bug. But it seems gone now.

Don't forget, "pimps don't commit suicide." (WTF.)

No comments: