Tuesday, May 6, 2008

productive procrastination / procrastinate productively


Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo! Obviously, I had to go out and drink tequila. (Obviously.) Thus I woke up late today and got ready for work. Just as I was lint rolling my pants, about to walk out the door, I got a phone call. I was called off. Again. I mean it *is* raining, and I was scheduled for the patio, but boo! So now what?

So I changed into a tanktop and sweatpants. Got on my laptop. Thought about doing some prework for work I know my bro will be needing later. Seemed like plugging in my wacom tablet would be a lot of work. Didn't do it. Changed my ichat photo. Played a move in scrabbulous. Talked to my cousin on ichat for an hour about the merits of serving jobs, the best soup in the world, flamin' hot cheetos with cream cheese, and the demise of hidden beach. Changed my myspace photo. Listened to the music on other people's myspace pages. Added a photo to my "I likey" album. Read the missed connections on Craigslist. Laughed at the missed connections on Craigslist. Checked to see if I could go again on scrabbulous. I couldn't. Thought about resuming my painting. Didn't resume. Thought about drawing more characters/designs for DevilWise. Didn't do it. Talked to my cousin some more. Wished that I was being more productive since I have this entire free day. Blogged about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry miss, im sort of spending my days writing papers which means im less likely to want to play word games... plus u are kicking my ass so badly that i cant even find anything to do... -mike the hag

Anonymous said...

this is the story of my life. why is it on the weekends when i have to most free time i get the least amount of stuff done?!

* said...

hahaha i still haven't tried the flamin' hots + cream cheese. the stupid fare box at the train station stole my money so i have to wait.